Friday, January 21, 2011

My Fancy Feet


So #LaiWrench would not let me lie to my blog followers so here goes! Since my last post was about something about me that I'm not particularly fond of the next post needs to be about something I love. I hope this doesn't sound like a fetish but I love my feet! :) (FYI: Please enjoy this picture of #LaiWrench's feet while you read!)

I have nice feet - pretty feet as a matter of fact. They are are nicely shaped and when I have a fresh pedicure, they're soft and smooth. They don't have a lot of blemishes and discoloring and my nails are nicely shaped as well. During the summer I often take the time to do my own pedicures. I soak my feet, then I buffer my heels, then I shape my nails and cut the claws (lol) and paint them a cute color. I love to show them off in cute sandals and peep toe shoes. I guess I'm done then cause #LaiWrench is policing my blogging experience. Thanks for reading. See ya'll next time :)

J'liv.

1 comment: